Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Moments/Let Them Be Heard


Do you every have those days when you just do not feel like you are good enough to do what you have be called to do? I know that I am not alone ...right? Well I keep having this problem! I am so scared of not being  a good enough artist for my students and I constantly doubt myself as and artist. I feel so  inferior to many of my peers. I know how important art has been to me in my life and how important it is for others to experience this! Which leads me to angry when I think about if I would have taken more art in my early schooling and had the opportunity to develop more, would I still feel this way? In either case this leads me to want to take action! Nowadays art in school is really taken some hits. We must fight for Art to be looked at on the same level as the Science, Technology, English ( engineering), and Math courses. ART is crucial to life.

Here are some good read articles are the importance of art, and Yes I know that I might be preaching to the crowd when it comes to knowing just how important art is but what I challenging you to is to take stands and fight for what we believe in!


1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding???
    You are an AMAZING artist!!!

    And thanks for the names of these articles....you're keeping me up to date!

    Sharyn :)

    ReplyDelete