It is 1 a.m. and I I'm laying in thevbed and all I can think about is our studio thinking class and my fellow classmates. It has been over a week since we last met and I have so much that I want to share. Go ahead and say it ... I know I am that sentimental peer that can't get enough of a good thing lol :) But truly my mind keep going back to what I would like to call are breakthrough class , and I am longing to be back in the class celebrating our passions. Indeed this class is close to my heART. In this rocky semester this class has been a light in dark places and in near and dear to my heART. I am so glad that the College of Education is offering this course because it is a lifesaving, eye opening journey! I mean we have all the ingredients need to prepare a course that will not only cultivate better teacher but a course that will better communities!
I think you are awesome! Love the picture haha
ReplyDelete